Thursdays, 6:30-7:00pm: Virtual Storytime with Ms. Pazour (note: we've changed the time to 30 minutes later)
Thursday, March 11: Class Picture Day
Thursday, March 11, 8:15-9:30am: School Accountability Committee (SAC) Meeting: AGENDA
Monday, March 15: STEM Fair Applications Due
Please Review the Fireside Chat Newsletter from March 5, 2021. Here are a few highlights:
- Virtual Storytime with Ms. Pazour: Thursdays 6:30-7:00pm (we've changed the time to allow for uninterrupted dinners)
- Fireside Cookbook Fundraiser
- March 8: Fireside Gazette Introductory Meeting (grades 3-5)
- March 11: Class Pictures
- March 11, 8:15-9:30am: School Accountability Committee (SAC) AGENDA
- March 15 (extended 2 weeks): Virtual STEM Fair applications due
Unless there is a significant change in the situation, our secondary students will move to Phase 4 - In Person Learning four days per week on March 30, following Spring Break.
As we prepare to head off for Winter Break, I want to provide you with information about what you can expect in January, as Boulder Valley School District students not only return to class on Tuesday, January 5*, but back to in-person learning.
Tonight, during our Board of Education meeting it was announced that the Boulder Valley School District will move to remote learning, starting next week.