22-23 Important Dates and Events
Important Dates and Links for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Mark Your Calendar for Important Dates:
- Summer Playdates are a chance to get to know other kindergarteners, make new friends, and get acquainted with kinder parents. Join us at the Fireside playground during one or more of the following kinder playdates sponsored by the PTO. If you have questions regarding summer playdates, please contact: Candace Garbow: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to help us monitor numbers, please sign up in advance HERE
- Wed. June 15th | 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Tues. July 12th | 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mon. Aug. 8th | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Friday, August 12th 1st -5th Parents check IC Parent Portal beginning at 4pm for teacher assignment
- Monday, August 15th Email with Kindergarten Welcome Day logistics and reminders sent
- Tuesday, August 16th New Family Welcome Info/Tour, 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Tuesday, August 16th All-School PTO Pop In for Popsicles Social- meet the PTO, learn about ways to get involved in the community and connect with Fireside friends 2:30pm-3:30pm. Fireside intermediate playground.
- 2:30-2:50: Group A-E
- 2:50-3:10: Group F-K
- 3:10-3:30: Group L-Z
- August 17th First day of school 1st - 5th (7:50am-2:50pm)
- August 17, 18, 19 Kindergarten Welcome Days- Kindergarteners will attend school for a half-day on each of these days.
- Aug. 17, 18, 19 8:00am-10:45am Last names beginning with A-L
- Aug. 17, 18, 19 12:00pm-2:45pm Last names beginning with M-Z
- August 19th Kindergarten Parents check IC Parent Portal beginning at 5pm for teacher assignment
- August 22nd ALL Kindergarteners begin a full-day kindergarten schedule (7:50-2:45) with the assigned classroom teacher.
- August 25th Preschool First Day
- August 26th, 9:00am Jog-A-Thon PRIDE Assembly
- September 1, 5:00-7:30pm Back to School Night