At Fireside Elementary, we believe in partnering with parents to ensure the best learning experience for every child. To this end, how we communicate makes a difference!
Our goal is for our Fireside website to serve as the main portal for communication. Parents can link to district communication and access the school calendar, teacher websites, and ongoing news and events via our school website. Families can expect to receive a weekly electronic communication from the school on Fridays via the Fireside Chat. This weekly newsletter is Fireside's primary regular communication to parents and includes messages from the principal, the specials teachers, and the PTO. Each week, the archived Fireside Chats will be posted here for future reference. As a Green Star School, we make every effort to conserve paper and provide as much communication as possible electronically.
Also - on a weekly basis, classroom teachers will send home Friday folders, which include student work and other pertinent information to help parents and students stay well informed about learning and student progress throughout the school year.
- Fireside Chat-Friday, October 15, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, October 8, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, October 1, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, September 24, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, September 17, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, September 10, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, September 3, 2021
- Fireside Chat-Friday, August 27, 2021